Warranty and Return
iMobile spare parts come with 6 months warranty unless specified otherwise in writing. It is your responsibility to test all parts within 6 months of purchase, iMobile will not apply store credit or refund to your account after 6 months from the date of purchase. iMobile’s warranty is limited to component failure and transport damage while item is being shipping to customer. Warranty does not cover physical damage of items due to improper installation. Please test the screens for physical damage before installation, warranty will be rejected if the screen has been used and it was likely damaged by installation.
- All faulty parts need to be returned with its package for identification.
- All faulty parts need to be returned to our warehouse to be inspected.
- Please be aware iMobile uses an identification stamp on its parts to help you to distinguish our products. iMobile's identification pattern is a circle with letters “IMB” inside. If you return parts that is not purchased from iMobile but from another vendor and want the item to be returned, you will be responsible for the shipping cost.
- Please fill out the return form and send it with the items, you can send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org for record.
- iMoible does not cover return postage.
- iMobilestore.com.au reserve the right of final decision on the refund or replacement of warranty items.
Please clearly indicate your business name and contact person on the return package.
Also include the reason for each item being sent, e.g unused / types of faulty / for buyback / for exchange / for repair.